We store all kinds of photos and videos captured using the smartphone camera on Google Photos. Some of these photos and videos are very private and we don’t want anyone to see these photos. So, in order to add an extra layer of privacy Google Photos has an important feature that helps in hiding your sensitive photos from prying eyes.
So, if you want to hide your sensitive photos, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Firstly open Google Photos App
2. Now tap on the Library icon placed on the bottom right corner of the screen
3. After this tap in Utilities and then Locked Folder
4. To set up the Locked Folder you will first have to unlock your device using the passcode.
5. Once done you can now move your sensitive images into the folder.
Now move the photos to Locked Folder
1. Tap and open the image you wish to move to the locked folder
2. Now tap on the three-dot menu placed on the top right corner
3. After this, you have to select the option ‘Move to Locked Folder’ and your photo will be moved.