Google has introduced a new feature called ‘Gmail offline,’ which lets you use Gmail without the internet. This new feature of Google allows you to read, search, and respond to Google messages without internet connectivity. Gmail is unarguably one of the most popular email services used by people worldwide. Majority of people use Gmail through their mobile phones. Keeping this thing in mind, Google has come up with a powerful tool called Gmail offline.
So, if you want to use the offline mode for Gmail, follow the steps below to get started right away.
- Gmail offline feature can be used through Google Chrome browser only, therefore you should first download Google Chrome on your system if not installed already.
- Once Google Chrome is installed, go to the link ‘mail.google.com‘.
- Open your Gmail account on your PC and open up the in-app settings menu.
- Go to the “Offline” tab from the top navigation bar.
- On this page, check the box for “Enable offline mail” to turn on the offline mode for Gmail. You can also choose the desired settings for the feature.
- Once done, click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom.
- Now you can read, sent and search messages without an internet connection through this ‘Gmail Offline’ feature.
SEE ALSO : Must Have Google Chrome Shortcuts For The Desktop
How To ‘Turn Off’ Gmail Offline Feature
- Go to the link ‘mail.google.com.’
- Go to the settings and search for ‘Gmail Offline Settings.’
- Uncheck the ‘Enable Offline Email’ option.
- Save the changes and you will no longer be able to use the Gmail Offline feature.
You can learn more about the offline mode for Gmail on Google’s official support page.
One thought on “How To Use GMail Without Internet Connectivity”
[…] ALSO READ | How To Use GMail Without Internet Connectivity […]